Only qualified nominators can nominate candidates for the Zayed Award for Human Fraternity.
Nominators must be:
- A member of government; current or former head of state
- A member of parliament
- The president of a Supreme Court
- A member of the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity
- A UN senior executive
- The head of an international NGO
- A university president
- A Zayed Award for Human Fraternity laureate
When making nominations for the Zayed Award for Human Fraternity, nominators should consider:
- Contributions to the promotion of global fraternity, solidarity of the human family, justice and world peace
- Impact on the local community; being and creating role models
- Innovation to find new ways to foster fraternity and collaboration
In order to make a nomination for the Zayed Award for Human Fraternity, please click here.